Generally, when you keep editing Word document and attempt to save the changes, you may encounter "Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error". However, it will be more frustrating especially when your precious Word file becomes corrupt. Needless to say, one can quite easily resolve this problem after making use of inbuilt repair utility i.e. ‘Open and Repair’ to fix Word document file. If these manual methods cannot able to repair Word document file permission errors, then use Office Documents Repair software to fix file permission errors in all types of Word documents.
MS Word is one of the most popular applications used in creating personal as well as professional documents on Windows machine. With Its increased popularity, most of the people widely use this document processing application all across the globe. However, sometimes while saving Word document on a shared network, you can get the error message “There has been a network or file permission error”. This error occurs because Word is not able to resolve the network path were the document supposed to be saved. In such situations, there may be chances of Word file corruption. To resolve such corruption issues you can simply rely on Office Documents Repair software to fix file permission errors encountered in Word document within few mouse clicks. Additionally, one can use this software to repair PowerPoint can’t read PPT file with ease.
Reasons behind File Permission Errors in Word Document:
- At certain instances, due to severe virus or malware attacks corresponding Word document may encounter file permission errors
- Sometimes, when you save a Word document in read only file template can be the another reason behind file permission error
- At times, when you try to modify Word document file that is stored in protected view can be the reason behind file permission error. However, one can make use of this software to fix file permission errors in Word documents.
- There can be the instances when you try to make changes to Word document file that is stored on a shared network. As a result of this, you may experience file permission errors.
- The various other reasons include software conflicts, sudden computer reboot and many others. As a result of these reasons, you may experience file permission errors in Word documents.
- Whenever the dual antivirus programs are running on the system and Windows search service is enabled, you may encounter file permission errors in Word documents.
In order to overcome the above-discussed causes behind file permission error in Word document, one should make use of trusted network connections and avoid any sort of modification or interruption during read or write process. Although, due to certain human mistakes or any other reasons you may not be able to resolve the problem. In such unfortunate situations, is there any best possible solution to repair Word document after file permission errors? Fortunately, yes it can be possible using Word Repair tool. This software is capable enough to fix file permission errors in Word document file and extract text, formatting, OLE objects and fields including hyperlinks. Once a Word document get repaired using this award winning software, the extracted text can be saved in a new healthy blank Word file. You can also fix damaged PPTX file with the help of this software.
Furthermore, this software can fix Word document file including .doc and .docx file, which refuse to open or cannot open due to corruption issues. Once repair process is completed, one can preview the lost data recovered from the damaged / corrupt Word file. Moreover, the recovered Word file contents can be saved to desired destination location accessible to the host operating system. This software can fix file permission errors in Word document file running on latest versions of MS Word 2013, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc. In addition, one can employ this software to fix MS Office 2007 document file without any worries. It supports to repair corrupt Word documents saved on hard drives, external hard drive, USB flash drive, Pen drive, etc. This software can fix file permission errors occurs on Word document compatible with the updated versions of MS Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc.
Points to Remember:
- One should always take care about the fact that while saving any new Word document, do not save it as in Read only mode
- Always maintain proper backup copy of the Word documents before encountering any sort of unexpected error messages
- Never make use of dual antivirus software on your machine to avoid any sort of conflict at later instance of time
Note: With the help of this award winning software, its possible to repair PowerPoint 2010 file errors caused due to virus attcks, download errros, improper termination of PowerPoint 2010 application, etc.
Steps to Repair File Permission Errors in Word Document:
Step 1: Download and install Repair Office Documents software on your computer.
Step 2: Open the software and click "Browse" on the home window as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Window
Step 3: Select the File Permission Errors in Word Document and press "Repair" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select File Permission Errors in Word Document
Step 4: Finally, preview and save the newly created Word file as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Save Repaired Word File